We provide legal neuropsychological consultation related to matters involving possible or confirmed brain injury as well as other neurological and neuropsychological conditions. A neuropsychological examination is useful for establishing whether or not the brain was injured, the extent and nature of injury if present, prognosis, and the effect of such injury on work, school and general daily activities.
We provide expert forensic neuropsychological services for the following:
- Confidential consultation to attorneys regarding neuropsychological aspects of their cases, including review of existing neuropsychological reports and related materials
- Comprehensive neuropsychological examination as part of civil and criminal cases and related expert testimony
- Independent neuropsychological examinations (IMEs) for insurance companies
- Maine Workers' Compensation Section 207 and 312 Exams
- Independent educational examination requiring neuropsychological expertise for adolescents at least 14 years old
- Evaluation of need for guardianship
We do NOT provide forensic neuropsychological services for the purposes of child custody or parental capacity matters.